||KCE Electronics Public Company Limited
|Nature of Business
||Manufacturer and distributor of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
|Issued and Paid-up Capital
Ordinary shares of 574,763,198 shares (as at Dec.30, 2015)
Par value of Baht 1 per share
||72-72/1-3 Soi Chalong Krung 31, Kwang Lumplatew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520
||0107535000354 (Old number Bor Mor Jor 68)
||(662) 326-0196 - 9
KCE Electronics Public Company Limited is a manufacturer of printed circuit boards, both double-sided and multi-layer. The following general information refers to businesses in which the Company holds more than 10%.
- K.C.E. International Co., Ltd. (KCEI), registered and paid-up capital of Bt100 million, is a manufacturer and distributor of double-sided PCBs. The Company holds 99.99% of KCEI’s ordinary shares. Its factory is located in the Bang-poo Industrial estate, Samutprakarn province.
- KCE Technology Co., Ltd. (KCET), registered and paid-up capital of Bt1,600 million, is a manufacturer and distributor of multilayer PCBs, mostly 4-6 layers. The Company holds 100% of KCET’s ordinary shares. Its factory is located in the Hi-Tech Industrial estate, Ayutthaya province.
- Thai Laminate Manufacturer Co., Ltd. (TLM), registered and paid-up capital of Bt250 million, is a manufacturer and distributor of copper clad laminate and pre-impregnated fiber glass (PREPEG), which are the main raw materials required for the PCB production of the Company and two subsidiaries. The Company and a subsidiary jointly hold 100% of TLM’s ordinary shares. Its factory is located on the Lat-Krabang Industrial Estate, Bangkok.
- KCE (Thailand) Co., Ltd., was incorporated on March 8, 2007 with paid-up capital of Bt3.6 millionto act as the local distributor for KCE’s PCBs in Thailand. The Company holds 60% of KCE (Thailand)’s ordinary shares.
- KCE America Inc., registeredand fully paid-up capital of USD50,000, acts as KCE’s sales office in the U.S. The Company and a subsidiary jointly hold 50% of its shares.
- KCE Singapore PTE., registered and fully paid-up capital of SGD500,000, serves as KCE’s sales office forthe Asia region. On Nov. 1, 2014, the Company acquired an additional 51% of the shares in KCE Singapore, resulting in the Company and a subsidiary jointly holding 100% of its shares.
- In January 2012, the Company entered a joint venture to establish KCE Taiwan Co., Ltd, with fully paid-up capital of NTD3,000,000. KCE Taiwan is an overseas sourcing representative for raw materials and machinery for the Company and its subsidiaries. The Company holds 49% of its shares.
- 8. On Oct. 2, 2012, the Company acquired Chemtronic Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd, (registered and paid-up capital of Bt48,000,000), a PCB ink producer and PCB chemical recycling business. As a result of the transaction, the Company now holds 94.75% of its shares. The benefits from the investment in Chemtronic Technology include a reduction in its waste disposal burden, and a considerable gain from the recycling of used chemical solutions. Chemtronic Technology (Thailand) holds 98.75% of Chemtronic Chemical Co., Ltd.
||Thailand Securities Depository Company Limited.
93 Ratchadaphisek Road, Dindaeng, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
||Mr. Veerachai Ratanajaratkul Certified Public Account Registration No. 4323 and/or
Miss Vannaporn Jongperadechanon Certified Public Account Registration No. 4098 and/or
Miss Vipavan Pattavanvivek Certified Public Account Registration No. 4795
KPMG Phoomchai Co.Ltd.
th - 51st Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
||Seri Manop & Doyle Ltd.
21 Soi Amnuaywat, Suthisarn Road, Huay Kwang. Bangkok 10310, Thailand